Sunday 13 February 2011

Command :D

Yes, happy faces all round, Command D has been today's most useful instruction.....
In illustrator we are duplicating .........on and on and on and on ...
In photoshop we are deselecting....command D.
Illustrator, shift constrains, alt duplicates once, command D copy copy copy
Type (in illustrator) I want to manipulate you, so I must create outlines...nothing is gonna happen if I don't.

Type along a line... Pen tool , then path selection along top bar....it wont work if you don't

Exciting finale........
Photoshop..... Multiply gets rid of white
Screen gets rid of black
Then you use 'levels' to adjust and perhaps a gaussian blur.

Lap of honour.......

Journal is private, use text edit it's ace
Blog, public.....I'm coming over to stab you in the head.....oh, sorry did I actually type that, I thought no-one would read my blog.

1 comment: